Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Today I had the most amazing day at work. Despite 3 piles of throw-up made by a 6 year old that I mopped up, stressful interviews, an intense keystone meeting, a lead staff training, class from 8-2:30 and work til 9. I left smiling. I am so blessed by You. I live in a country where I can pursue higher education. I work at a place where the people I work with are more like a family ( i love my kids more than anything), and I get to watch them grow and learn to be young adults. My life is pretty much beautiful. Here is a favorite quote of mine that a friend sent me a few weeks ago...

Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.- Van Gogh

...so true.

1If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames,but have not love, I gain nothing. - 1 Corinthians 13:1-3

that's all for tonight.
-kalinmae

No comments:

Post a Comment