Tuesday, February 9, 2010

nothing.

I want you to love me for me
I don't want this love to develop out of dependency
What can I do for you
What do you know about me
nothing.
we will be nothing.

If I am going to be alone
Please tell me, so I can stay at home.
I'd rather sit and hide
than stand there fake, by your side.

I want you to see me, see through me.
See not what I can do for you
but who I can be when I'm with you.

Notice that I love to sit and be
sit and be just you and me
you will know that I love to sing and play with your hair
and guess what you'd order out of that there
magazine.

but don't worry:
I wont push you beyond your limits
You don't have to get to know me,
I'll just smile and be your therapist,
your counselor, your best friend,
the person you text when you need an end.
I wont pretend to be anything more than
nothing.
we will be nothing.

and when you ask me what is wrong I will say:
nothing, it's nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment